By using the latest materials and design technology developed in the racing arena, Lewmar has completely transformed the sailing experience. Each hardware component is designed to work in perfect harmony with rope action, placing sail control squarely in your fingertips. The result? Smooth yet powerful deck-to-sail movement that you can feel confident about.
Blocks range in size from 30mm to 250mm and come in various forms including single and becket, triples, doubles, footblocks etc. Two types of block are available, one with roller bearings for rapid sheet trim and the other with plain bearings for high static loads.
- Broad range - suitable for craft from 6m (20ft) - 30m (100ft)
- Re-circulating ball bearing cars and slide rod car options
- Short cars for radiused tracks and long cars for compact multipleblock attachment
- 2 styles of car links for short and standard length cars
- Modular system creates multiple options and creative solutions
- Ball bearing control line options on size 2 and 3
- Lock-on alloy cam plate extrusions on size 1 and 2 end stops
- Cam cleat on car available in size 1 and 2
- Surface mounted end stops eliminate leakage
- Mainsheet kits provide a complete system in one package
Wide range of tracks available in different shape and length.
Clutches and Cleats
Lewmar has redefined rope clutch technology with a variable geometry handle and unique grip pattern of dominos that prevents rope fray. This revolutionary new system has been independently tested time and again and has won awards for its innovative framework.
Organisers, Pad Eyes and Other Hardware
Wide range of organisers: Ocean, Synchro and racing range.
All organisers have space to pass 2 lines between each sheave.
PH: 09 309 6153
ph 0800 80 50 40 or 09 0358 2850
All Marine Ltd
PH: 09 438 4479
Ph 09 438 4479
Bay of Islands
Cater Marine (2004) Ltd
PH: 09 4028292
Bay of Plenty
PH: 07 578 9593
PH: 04 385 1490
Ph 06 835 8880
PH: 03 573 8369
PH: 03 384 3849