Viper Xtreme Outriggers just got better with the new Xtreme Series, improvements making them bullet-proof! Viper Outrigger bases are now fitted with heavy-duty commercial stainless steel bearings to ensure smooth operation in any weather condition. The new Xtreme outrigger poles are also spring loaded for ease of use.
With 180 degree rotation bow to stern, 90 degree vertical adjustment with improved heavy duty spring-loaded stainless steel locking pins, there is no need to remove your poles and align splines to set your outriggers into position!
The new Viper Extreme Series Outriggers are removable when not in use and the collapsible telescopic poles make for easy storage, and are also rated to handle the tough game applications.
They can be deck, cabin, hard top or side mounted onto your rocket launcher and are fully adjustable without having to fight spline alignment – just lift the spring loaded stainless steel pins. The bases are constructed from mirror polished 316 marine grade cast stainless steel.
- Telescopic 3 stage outrigger poles with spring loaded stainless steel locking pins
- 180 degree rotation bow to stern
- 90 degree vertical positioning up/down
- 8mm cast 316 stainless steel hand polished bases
- Spring loaded stainless steel locking pins
- Matte black UV stabilized 3 stage poles
- 4.876 meters (16ft) extended, 2 meters (6.5ft) retracted
- Lines, clips and pulleys inc
- Pair of tag return weights
- Sandwich plates and fixing hardware
- Takes 41mm poles
- 88mm DIA Base
- 51mm DIA cut out
- 5 Year warranty