The Viper Pro Series II has set new standards in anchoring systems. The new Viper 1000W electric motor (hand polished marine 316 grade stainless steel) has made it one of best selling anchor winch in Australia. With a fall rate of 45 meters per minute and a retrieval rate of over 41 meters per minute the Viper will ensure you get onto your GPS mark, first time, every time!
With unsurpassed Viper reliability, it has more torque than a conventional drum winch, 3 support bearings hugging a 28mm one (1) piece solid shaft and a 90 degree welded housing bracket which closes up the gap between your drum (preventing rope jams) and does not require any additional guards. With a life time warranty against water intrusion, and a bullet proof 5-year Viper performance warranty, you can’t go past a Viper. Now supplied with everything you need to install it, including a 5mm stainless steel sandwich plate, all required stainless steel bolts/screws/nylocs/washers, 2 face plates depending on your dash space and even your rope chain and even swivel are included.
All you have to add is your own cabling or one of our custom made Bell Marine tinned copper marine wiring looms, you will never have to break your back pulling up your anchor and chain again!
- 28mm Solid S/S Shaft With 3 Support Bearings
- 8mm Marine Grade 316 Plate S/S Hand Polished to a Mirror Finish
- Viper Powder Coated Aluminum Worm Drive Gear Box
- 360 Degree Motor Rotation with 16 Different Positions
- Max fall rate: 45mtrs per minute
- Max Retrieval rate: 41 mtrs per minute
- Suit Vessel Length: 5.7 mtrs +
- Max Load: 195kgs
- Max Holding Capacity: 1900 kgs
- Weight: 15 kgs (winch only)
- Well Clearance Required: 410mm (w) x 410mm (d) x 260mm (h)