The New Viper GRAVITY FEED S Series Free Fall Winch (patent pending) was developed by Bell Marine after 3 years of R&D and 2 years of field testing. The Viper Gravity Feed has now proven itself to be a serious contender in the high performance anchoring arena. Viper’s home grown mechanical free fall gives you the peace of mind, reliability, and performance not found in free spooling winches. The all-new all-stainless steel Gravity Feed was designed without any additional electronics, wiring or solenoids that can be the downfall in harsh boating environments.
The new drop speed will ensure your anchor hits the bottom exactly where you want it, when you want it. At the touch of a switch, the Viper Gravity Feed winch controls the drop speed to ensure no over spooling (can be set to match the size of your anchor), yet giving you ultimate speed and allowing you to get on to your GPS mark, FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME !!
If you are anchoring in deep water and/or require high performance anchoring, the new Gravity Feed winch is the one for you – its quiet and efficient operation also conserves your battery and runs at up to 4x faster than some drum winches using our mechanical patented design.
- 1000W Submersible Stainless Steel Electric Motor with IP68 Certification
- 28mm Solid S/S Shaft With 3 Support Bearings
- 8mm Marine Grade 316 Plate S/S Hand Polished to a Mirror Finish
- Viper 316 Stainless Steel Marine Worm Drive Gear Box
- 360 Degree Motor Rotation with 16 Different Positions
- Max fall rate: 138mtrs per minute
- Max Retrieval rate: 45 mtrs per minute
- Suit Vessel Length: 5.7 mtrs +
- Weight: 23 kgs (winch only)
- Well Clearance Required: Width 435mm x depth 365mm x height 266mm