The New Waypoint Coastal single tube is a 4 person valise compliant with YNZ. It is a new approach to small boat safety. Built with the same high quality materials as all of our other models, it is the best value for money safety items on board the small, under 8 meter, boat.
- It will safely carry 4 adults, keep them dry and warm until rescue arrives.
- The only single tube liferaft worldwide, which features a self erecting canopy.
- European built in our OWN factory from fabric and parts made in Europe.
- ISO 9650-3 Fabric. PU coated nylon H.T 6 6 laminate (almost indefinite life). The very same fabric that we use on our ISO 9650-1 liferafts. Made in the U.K.
- SOLAS approved and ISO 9650 inflation system throughout the liferaft, made in Europe. No other builder in the world uses a SOLAS system on its leisure liferaft range
- Super Light weight construction from 9.5 kilos in a valise.
- Single tube construction with self erecting canopy.
- 2 large, (75 litres each) water ballast pockets underneath, make it extremely stable when boarding and in rough sea conditions. The majority of the other manufactures offer 4 x 30 l. or 3 x 30 l. litres on their rafts.
- Bright Flo orange self erecting canopy fitted on a bright yellow tube that can be spotted easily out at sea. Fully enclosed entrance to protect you from the elements.
- All packed shortly before dispatch, in our U.K. facility, offering to the end user a full 2 year use before servicing.
- 2 year Service at a low cost.
- 1 x Rescue Quoit & 15m Line
- 1 x Sea Anchor & 15 m. Line
- 1 x Floating Safety Knife
- 1 x Paddle
- 1 x Bailer
- 1 x Sponge
- 1 x Pump (bellows)
- 1 x Repair Kit
- 1 x Whistle
- 1 x Waterproof LED Torch, with spare battery and bulb
Available in 4 man valise only